Google
 

Friday, September 26, 2008

Another month

I really suck at this. I keep forgetting to come back!

Well, the Mets have had their ups and downs. Wednesday was a big downer! They could have made up some serious ground and been tied with the Phillies today. They won the extra game last night at least.

Gotta keep those Brewers from overtaking us. I wish would would get the division, but we may just have to settle for the Wild Card. We must win and then the rest is in the hands of the Phillies.

Let's Go Mets!

Comments:
Well as of now they lost the wild card too. 2008 is over. Hopefully they can overhaul the bullpen and get some help at 2nd. I like Dan Murphy, very patient hitter. He's the type we need.
 
Well I know you've had a lot going on with the house and baby, so next year, come back and visit a bit more.
 
Darn Phillies won and now advance to the WS. I don't care who it is, either the Rays or the Sox, just beat the Phillies.
 
Wow you haven't updated this in so long. Its the year 2014 and the Mets have won the world series every year since 2008.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Google